Monday, July 21, 2008

Wet Wet Wet

For full effect, click on the video.....



You see, right now, as I type this, it is 80 degrees - with 90% humidity. What does this mean, really? Well, I like to think that I am only 10% away from my house raining on me.

My walls are wet, my doors are wet, the floor is wet, the mirrors in the bathroom are foggy, the cabinets have beads of water running down them. I went to grab a few Little People toys to join L. for naptime and all of those are wet. Blech!

I think it's time to try and figure out how to make the air conditioner work before my house turns into a giant mass of mold. A dehumidifier is definitely in our future.

Sing it with me...

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love The wet is all around me
And so the feeling grows
It's written on the wind
It's everywhere I go
Oh yes it is
So if you really love me
come on and let it show buy me a dehumidifier or two.....

No comments: