Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Left-handed Person in a Left-sided World

To any Lefties out there this sounds like heaven. Drive on the left, left on red, stick to your left on the sidewalks, stairs, etc. Even the books open the opposite way, so one turns the pages with their left hand. If I could only find a way to free my left-handed ways, long since repressed. What a shame to be born with such power, and no idea how to summon it. I should be excelling here, but alas, I am grouped with the right-handed people. I’m a “new guy” who turns their windshield wipers on instead of their turn signal, accidentally flashes their brights, and is overall a threat to pedestrians and drivers alike, forced, once again, to adapt to an opposite world.

1 comment:

Jenell said...

Lefties of the world unite! :)
(My fist is in the air, in case you couldn't see it)