Sunday, August 3, 2008

anonymous butt blog

This is a blatant, flat-out advertisement for mosquito repellent. Not that I believe it's healthy in any way, but neither is this....


Now we all know this isn't my skinny butt (praise the Lord!) but I did snap this photo. Well, first I screamed and oh my gawd-ed all over the place and finally came to my senses and realized this was a moment that must be documented, after first receiving permission of course.

It's a perfect example of not following sage camping advice. When they say to wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing, and about a gallon or so of mosquito repellent, you darn well better do it! This is what happens to tight-black-pant-wearing, unprotected souls who sit in mesh camping chairs.

Seriously, I would have loved to have seen this action close up - a fly on the butt, so to speak. I mean, how could something like this have happened? Was it just five or so greedy, gluttonous mosquitoes feasting on her behind, or were we all sitting there, happily enjoying our s'mores, oblivious to the massive swarm performing such evil on this poor girl's tush?

One may never know.

Just remember, if you're going camping, either wear the right clothes and bug repellent, or bring a friend you can sacrifice to the mosquito Gods - because if every mosquito at the lake is eating your friend's butt, they won't be eating yours!

No comments: